UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > GX Prodigy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between GX Prodigy and Eliteknight
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 65
  1. Eliteknight
    03-06-2017 05:34 PM
    Eliteknight
    Id rather not comment on a match that is ongoing but you are playing against one of the top battlers in the league
  2. GX Prodigy
    03-06-2017 05:29 PM
    GX Prodigy
    For some reason, I thought Zelph quit ASB, but thanks for the information. I'll order in my match with Snorb after I get an answer in S/I.

In regards to my match with Snorby, how would you say I performed or am performing? Did I meet expectations, underperform, or exceed?
  3. Eliteknight
    03-06-2017 05:24 PM
    Eliteknight
    zelphy is Fairy GT
  4. GX Prodigy
    01-02-2017 05:31 PM
    GX Prodigy
    Thanks, I appreciate the effort.
  5. Eliteknight
    01-02-2017 05:27 PM
    Eliteknight
    Reviewed it but
    https://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/compa...kemon=totodile

the size difference between the two wont actually block anything, all in all Custos took more damage and Metus still went down
  6. Eliteknight
    01-02-2017 04:57 PM
    Eliteknight
    rock slide doesnt require basically any movement in this case, you gave him the rocks. he simply had to use rock energy to send them forwards.

Ill have another look at the round.
  7. GX Prodigy
    01-02-2017 04:54 PM
    GX Prodigy
    I apologize if my orders versus TalkSick weren't clear, but Custos was supposed to be infront of Metus and take the attacks before he Iron Tailed. Essentially, Custos was going to attack after his opponents finished their attacks because he was prioritizing protecting Metus.

Secondly, is leech seed not hindering Bananas' ability to attack? Since leech seed is "somewhat difficult to break and can restrict movement somewhat" I would think that some moves that require some kind of basic movement will be hard to perform or not as strong. (I'm talking about Rock Slide not uproar since it's only using the mouth).
  8. Eliteknight
    09-11-2016 01:40 PM
    Eliteknight
    scratch that connor is willing
  9. Eliteknight
    09-11-2016 01:34 PM
    Eliteknight
    Since we only have this matchup left do u want me to see if Connor can RF for a bit?
  10. Eliteknight
    09-11-2016 01:30 PM
    Eliteknight
    Yes your orders will count