UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > biggggg5
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between biggggg5 and OkikuMew
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. OkikuMew
    02-20-2014 11:03 PM
    OkikuMew
    In theory, you would need a degree/diploma/whatever in anything similar to programming (computer or web) or other gaming-related studies (like 3D modeling/animating).

In reality? They don't really care; as long as you're over 18 years old (because of laws related to work with things potentially adult-rated,) you finished high school, love video games and have a keen eye to spot bugs, you're good to join in! XD

It is however a good thing of having higher education (although they don't mind exactly in what, there's a bunch of coworkers of mine that studied in arts, linguistics, secretary...) and even better if you're fluent in speaking in another language other than English, especially if said non-English language is your native one ^^ Puts more chances on your side
  2. biggggg5
    02-20-2014 10:34 PM
    biggggg5
    What kind of degree would I need to test games?
  3. OkikuMew
    09-28-2012 09:45 PM
    OkikuMew
    Alrighty, I'll try to work on that, but if ever I get there and need more info on the looks, I'll get to ya again You're welcome!
  4. biggggg5
    09-28-2012 09:43 PM
    biggggg5
    I'll just do it now so I don't forget. I basically look like Harry potter with more oval glasses and slight facial hair. A simple t-shirt and blue jeans is fine for clothes. Thanks again
  5. OkikuMew
    09-28-2012 09:41 PM
    OkikuMew
    Give it whenever you feel like it, it'll take awhile before I get to it anyhow (with yours I got 4 requests now ^^; ) and I need to go to bed too XP
  6. biggggg5
    09-28-2012 09:40 PM
    biggggg5
    Yeah I can wait. I'm going to bed anyway. Do you want the description now?
  7. OkikuMew
    09-28-2012 09:38 PM
    OkikuMew
    And by sprite sheet you mean all the sprites with the different poses to, say, make it walk? Well I can already do that myself, and it'll complicate me a bit since I'll have to do all the poses myself ^^; But I don't mind at all to do them without an exchange, as long as you're patient to "wait in line" since I do the sprites on at the time
  8. biggggg5
    09-28-2012 09:35 PM
    biggggg5
    I wouldn't mind a sprite if you have extra time. I can make a sprite animation in return if you want. All I would need is a sprite sheet
  9. OkikuMew
    09-20-2012 06:30 PM
    OkikuMew
    And thank you for your candies! Now I just hope I get to level up my starter fast enough to get both "first captures" (as I have two simultaneous adventures both trying to get me a first capture, have only one spot left in my team, and want to keep both) ^^; Thankfully I have someone willing to babysit until I get him to lvl 50 ^^
  10. biggggg5
    09-20-2012 06:26 PM
    biggggg5
    alright thanks for everything.