02-23-2017 08:40 PM
    DracosWulfgar
    j Yea and woke up with key prints on my face Lol
    Its ok.
  2. OkikuMew
    02-23-2017 04:39 PM
    OkikuMew
    Oooooooooooooh whoopsie! XD Well I hope you slept well on your computer :P

I'll be editing my own post in a few minutes, so hang in tight!
  3. DracosWulfgar
    02-23-2017 03:38 PM
    DracosWulfgar
    Hello Again sorry but I have fixed my stuff.
    I know I am suppose to have the links on hand, but last night I forgot and fell asleep on my computer @.@
  4. OkikuMew
    02-06-2017 07:22 PM
    OkikuMew
    You're very welcome!
  5. DracosWulfgar
    02-05-2017 08:03 PM
    DracosWulfgar
    Ok thanks that helps a bunch^^
    Now Ill be looking for someone to make my sprites and thanks for confirming them though
  6. OkikuMew
    02-05-2017 07:17 PM
    OkikuMew
    Well in short in terms of sprites for the Boutique, if I can make them I do so and give them asap, if I can't you still get the item (if I approve it) and the sprite can be made by someone else

You're welcome! ^^
  7. DracosWulfgar
    02-05-2017 04:49 PM
    DracosWulfgar
    Oh ok, well thats fine.
    Im still kinda figuring out all the sprites and stuff of how it works....^^
    But Im fine with this. Thankyou
  8. OkikuMew
    02-05-2017 04:09 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hello there! ^^ I think you had a misunderstanding of what I meant in the Pokémon Boutique ^^;

You see, I have no problems whatsoever that your key stone is placed in your headphones The problem is I can't make a sprite out of that, as although I'm pretty good at editing sprites that are already there/made, I suck at making completely new sprites, like the headphones ^^; Therefore, you can have your key stone headphones, but if you want to have a sprite of it, just ask around in the Time Out chat - I'm sure someone will lend a hand

I also realized that the Pokédex is the same thing - Unfortunately we do not have a small, 8-bit sprite of the ORAS Pokédex (nor I can find one; the Googles has failed me again), but you can still have it with the requested recolor Unless you don't mind that I just recolor the image you gave in your post?