Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Mew The Gato
    03-15-2016 05:19 AM
    Mew The Gato
    Much appreciated, Beautiful Savage. ^^
  2. Beautiful Savage
    03-15-2016 05:18 AM
    Beautiful Savage
    Welcome back to WF! I'm looking forward to following your adventure!
  3. Mew The Gato
    02-12-2016 04:21 AM
    Mew The Gato
    Thank you, Beautiful Savage. That means a lot. ^^

As for interaction, I am open whenever you need.
  4. Beautiful Savage
    02-11-2016 10:30 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Hey, Mew! I realized I don't really remember having any interaction with you and I don't like that because you're an outstanding ref. I was just reading TKF's GT match that you're reffing, nice work.
  5. Beautiful Savage
    10-22-2015 05:57 AM
    Beautiful Savage
    I just didn't really want to clog up the thread, but I'll keep that in mind for the future.
  6. Mew The Gato
    10-22-2015 12:45 AM
    Mew The Gato
    Completely surrounded, but Rock Tomb is generally not very structurally stable. As in, the boulders do not have the best balance. It is usually not difficult to escape from Rock Tomb (This also depends on the size of the two Pokemon; the larger the Pokemon, the larger the Rock Tomb it creates), and you may not even have to get past the boulders, if you use certain moves.

Also, you can ask questions in the thread, too!
  7. Beautiful Savage
    10-21-2015 08:15 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    For Rock Tomb, am I completely surrounded and unable to escape, or is it more like slabs of rocks sticking out around me, but with me able to poke my head out or something?
  8. Beautiful Savage
    10-21-2015 03:00 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Cool thanks, I'll try to keep all that in mind.
  9. Mew The Gato
    10-21-2015 07:53 AM
    Mew The Gato
    It is often used in conjunction with other moves, although this is not necessary.

For example, if the opponent wants to stay at range, but you want to get closer, you could use a ranged move while moving closer. Getting closer, here, is the passive movement. In this case, the advantage is that the distance between the two Pokemon will be reduced, while still keeping up the offensive pressure.

Another example is using a move while retreating. Here, you try to keep an opponent at bay, while trying to get away.

Additionally, you could use certain moves in different ways. If the opponent is levitating, not too high in the air, but still too far up to hit from the ground with a close-range attack like Brick Break, you could make the Pokemon passively climb to a height and jump from there to land a hit.

There is a lot you could do, really, these are just a few examples.
  10. Beautiful Savage
    10-21-2015 05:39 AM
    Beautiful Savage
    How would you order passive movement?