UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Nerd Violence

Conversation Between Nerd Violence and lilboocorsola
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 37
  1. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 10:19 PM
    Nerd Violence
    Time is a myth.

I do appreciate it! I'll have to drop Mask a line thanking him, it really was kind of him. (I felt a bit bad myself, I didn't mean to disrupt ya'lls negotiations orz) And I owe you one, too! He'll be well taken care of though. o3o I got plans for the little guy.
  2. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 10:04 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Heh, I wish I could still be in school. Adulting is hard man. OTL

Ahh sounds fun, good luck! I should probably work on learning more languages, but lol what is time.

Btw, if you want I can go ahead and open the "gift exchange" for Tyrogue in the GTS. Felt a bit bad since Mask was willing to offer Candies/cash, but call it a favor for an old friend. ;O
  3. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 09:57 PM
    Nerd Violence
    I'm 7 years into a 4 year degree, lmao.

That's the plan! I want to get a second degree in Hawaiian language and study Polynesian linguistics.
  4. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 09:31 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Ahh good luck with Uni. I "graduated" already and am working so that pretty much takes up all my time. Still trying to figure out what to do with my life though lol.

Ooh Hawaiian, neat. Gonna travel to Alola? *shot*
  5. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 09:29 PM
    Nerd Violence
    That's fair. I personally don't have internet in my home right now (aside from my phone, which is what I'm on now) so my participation in FB has waned since August. Not to mention I'm trying to claw my way through University...

Though I think if I didn't have to travel an hour to campus to use a computer I'd be fairly active right now. University aside, I'm doing pretty much nothing with my life, haha. (I should probably be doing more, like studying my Hawaiian. orz)
  6. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 09:23 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Same; I always admired her at least for putting so much into this game, and the older I get the more I appreciate just how hard it is to dedicate that much time when you have a busy schedule/adult life. So I think it is for the best they handed over the reigns, I just wish it could've been done more peacefully.

Oh this was before the "takeover", as it were. Again, many of us have busy lives so we can't commit to FB long-term; I certainly don't have the time to RP as much as I used to, so I was honestly fine with my current Update pace in II, but I understand if folks want to dedicate more efforts towards actual Zones. I already spoke to my Updator and we agreed to pick it up if the II ever opens back up again. As it is I don't think I can handle taking on another Adventure anyway; just replying weekly to all these Campaigns is taxing enough lol.
  7. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 09:14 PM
    Nerd Violence
    Yeah... being a mod can't be easy. I don't agree with the way Tess did things but I do feel sadness for her. She put a lot of effort into this place for better or worse and we all just turned on her.

Have you tried Bedlam Ridge, or is that the FFA area you were dropped in?
  8. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 08:54 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Mm I can understand. I shall never relinquish my Candy hoard though. *strokes and hisses "My preciousss~"

I mean, running an RPG is clearly no easy task. ^^; Even the new mods are showing signs of stress now. I do hope the community can make it work though.

Indeed; I was originally hoping to have him Evolve to protect Kanna (and officialize their relationship ;O) in my Free For All Zone Adventure, but my Updator eventually dropped out so I was planning to switch it to my Incognito Isle Adventure... But now that's closing soon too so I'm back at square one. OTL
  9. Nerd Violence
    01-01-2018 08:36 PM
    Nerd Violence
    I do miss my old team, but I wanted to reinvent myself. Sometimes I go look at my old profile longingly though. ;;

I also feel bad for the old guard, but like you said, I think this is overall for the best.

O: Did I hear you once say Kief might evolve?! That would be exciting.
  10. lilboocorsola
    01-01-2018 08:28 PM
    lilboocorsola
    You and everyone else it seems, but poor Kanna's too shy and Kief's just oblivious. ^^;

Ahaha same. I could never part with my Pokes though, they've been with me through thick and thin. ='3 And yeah... I still feel kinda bad for the old guard, but I think it was for the best that FB start fresh.