UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Nerd Violence

Conversation Between Nerd Violence and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 35
  1. Nerd Violence
    06-09-2018 04:06 AM
    Nerd Violence
    So I was rooting through really old FB records tonight. I won't bore you with the details, but in order of earliest known activity, the oldest currently active members of Fizzy Bubbles are LBC, Gary, you, and then myself -- LBC from Nov. 2004 and Gary, you, and myself from April 2005.

(Hint: this is not my original account.)

Just an interesting fact that I thought you would enjoy.
  2. Nerd Violence
    04-17-2018 01:02 PM
    Nerd Violence
    Posted. I thought we'd prioritize getting Tate, Keith, and the insects (also probably Anion and Meowth) to the library for now, since we gotta wait for Naru to post to get all the Eevee outside. o7
  3. Missingno. Master
    04-16-2018 09:25 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Sure, that's fine with me.
  4. Nerd Violence
    04-16-2018 08:18 PM
    Nerd Violence
    Hey! I was talking to Naru earlier about how we can split the RP up so that it's not all in one chunk. (Divide and conquer, basically.) I was thinking Tate, Keith, Hermoine, Lele, and Keleawe could go to the library, All the eevees (yours, mine, and Naru's) could go outside and play (under Mama Kai's watch, of course), and Isaac, 'Uhane, Pomona, Kino, and Vinny would stay in the Greenroom. How does that sound to you? If that's okay with you, I can post and get things moving in the right direction. o3o
  5. Nerd Violence
    03-29-2018 07:20 PM
    Nerd Violence
    You should get a Leafeon and name it Foxglove.
  6. Missingno. Master
    03-21-2018 01:26 PM
    Missingno. Master
    That works for me. I don't have anywhere in particular in mind I'd like to take it, I'll most likely be happy to work with wherever it goes.
  7. Nerd Violence
    03-21-2018 01:15 PM
    Nerd Violence
    Hey, Naru is taking a break from FB because of finals but I want to keep the RP going so if it's okay with you, I thought we might move away from the Greenroom and leave Isaac there with Kino and 'Uhane, to isolate that event line and not cause too much temporal incongruity. Anywhere you'd like to take it?
  8. Missingno. Master
    03-20-2018 09:27 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Don't sweat it, so am I.
  9. Nerd Violence
    03-20-2018 09:24 AM
    Nerd Violence
    Haha, no problem! Sorry to nag, I'm just looking forward to the RP!
  10. Missingno. Master
    03-20-2018 07:45 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Been meaning to for days now, things have just been getting in the way. I intend to finally get my reply done today. Sorry for the wait.