UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Rhonder

Conversation Between Rhonder and DaveTheFishGuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Rhonder
    02-24-2012 05:37 PM
    Rhonder
    Indeed... however, I've been busy (with little effect) been trying to come up with Sigs for the ones that I have before the next sig check goes around. I'm finding ever so slightly difficult to come up with ones that would actually be useful though, so I've been in sort of a stalemate there. No biggie though~
  2. DaveTheFishGuy
    02-24-2012 05:13 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Fair do's, though bear in mind you can have up to 13 'mon at TL1.
  3. Rhonder
    02-24-2012 05:11 PM
    Rhonder
    haha, okay. My squad is... 9 (I think) pokemon so far, so there's a little room for suprise~
  4. DaveTheFishGuy
    02-24-2012 09:56 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Ha, sounds like a plan. I'll do stuff and fetch the ref. I'll see what your squad is before I make any decisions, since it'd be cool to use some stuff I've not used ever/for a while.
  5. Rhonder
    02-24-2012 09:53 AM
    Rhonder
    Yeah, that'd be great :3 My two matches are kinda dragging on too (well they took forever to even start, now one's past round 1, the other's yet to get there) so yeah~ And yeah, equiall 6 would be fun XD It would let me use breloommmmm. Also, I don't mind if you use a Raikou XD might as well take the opponent's full arsenal, right? ;P
  6. DaveTheFishGuy
    02-24-2012 08:46 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hey Rhonder! Just see your OC over here, and partly due to all of my matches dragging on right now it caught my eye. That and I'm always interested in newcomers (well returners in your case :p) and seeing what they can do. Fancy me taking it? I can burn SP for another battle slot and I'd be more than happy to give you Equiall 6 (though I wouldn't bring Raikou if you didn't want me to ;;). If not then fair enough, just caught my interest.