Showing Visitor Messages 161 to 167 of 167
  1. Jerichi
    10-17-2015 07:23 AM
    Jerichi
    Usually a week at the minimum.
  2. Beautiful Savage
    10-17-2015 07:09 AM
    Beautiful Savage
    Oh now that I think about it, I also have an ASB question. When does it become socially acceptable to VM someone saying "Hey you're up in our match," or to bump a thread to remind someone they're up? I'm not nearly at the point where I need to, but I just wanted to know for future reference so I don't accidently offend anyone.
  3. Beautiful Savage
    10-15-2015 08:22 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Alright thanks I guess, I'll check that out when I have a chance. Keep an eye out for my registration then lol.
  4. Jerichi
    10-15-2015 08:17 PM
    Jerichi
    Honestly the best thing I can really suggest is just reading some of the longer quests to get a feel for how the game works and try to do something along those same lines. RP is creative and interactive so I can't really tell you how to do it.
  5. Beautiful Savage
    10-15-2015 07:57 PM
    Beautiful Savage
    Well how about advice for starting an RP? I've never RP'ed before. I started my character registration thingy, but I probably won't get the chance to finish it until tomorrow or Saturday night.
  6. Jerichi
    10-15-2015 07:42 PM
    Jerichi
    Well I'd suggest reading this and this and maybe poking around at some of the adventure threads. I'd be happy to answer any specific questions.
  7. Beautiful Savage
    10-15-2015 06:04 AM
    Beautiful Savage
    Hey I was considering getting involved in Wild Future, but I've never really done anything like that. I was wondering if you could tell me a little about it?