UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > lilboocorsola

Conversation Between lilboocorsola and Emi
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 182
  1. lilboocorsola
    02-09-2016 09:14 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Oof. *pats* Well, at least it's fixable. I look forward to seeing you back when it's restored. =)
  2. Emi
    02-09-2016 08:01 PM
    Emi
    Not terribly well. My computer is going to be out of action for another two weeks: when the jack went on my computer, the metal pins got pinched and caused a short in my computer, and that caused a power surge that damaged part of the motherboard, some of my RAM, and my CPU, and the motherboard has to come from China so its going to take at least two weeks to ship. I also have to pay $135 more to have it all done, but its still pretty okay, I'm just depressed that its going to be two more weeks.
  3. lilboocorsola
    02-09-2016 07:57 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Hey, how's it going?
  4. Emi
    02-09-2016 05:06 PM
    Emi
    *flops*
  5. Emi
    02-04-2016 03:09 PM
    Emi
    That's not Cu. That's Rin's new Servant. But yes, he is supposed to look like Cu, but I don't think that's giving too much away. :p

Yeah Rin is living alone. Like [redacted] said, I don't see Tohsaka and Archer getting together, and as much as it WOUNDS ME, I like the idea that Archer started to hurt more and more as he saw Tohsaka grow up into the woman he fell in love with.
  6. lilboocorsola
    02-04-2016 03:00 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Also *hugs*

I'm glad things went all right with your great-grandmother. Hopefully she'll come around.

How goes the computer situation?
  7. lilboocorsola
    02-04-2016 02:58 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Aw, so in this world Rin didn't get Archer or Shirou? So much for that theory.

Maybe because I read it late last night, but I was a little confused about the characters present: There was 5th War Archer and 5th War Lancer... Was there another Servant? A new one that Rin had summoned?

I really liked the whole "impersonating Cain" bit, and what constitutes a "Heroic Spirit". (Also Emilia lusting after Rin. ;O)

P.S. I forgot to comment before, but lol at the name "Taylor Schmidt". XP *shot*
  8. Emi
    02-03-2016 09:12 PM
    Emi
    I have to get off now, but I'm happy I finished this chapter. A little bit of self-accomplishment for me I guess.

Tomorrow is the big day, and I hope my computer comes back soon. I'm probably going to need it. Talk to you soon, Yuki. *hugs*
  9. Emi
    02-03-2016 09:06 PM
    Emi
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

ITS TRUE OKAY ;A; (also finished. definitely my longest fic yet, wow)
  10. lilboocorsola
    02-03-2016 08:53 PM
    lilboocorsola
    UH HUH. SURE.