UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Lightpanda

Conversation Between Lightpanda and Ex-Admiral Insane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Ex-Admiral Insane
    09-12-2013 05:34 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Oh yeah, I nearly forgot: Your 2 week alarm.
    I'm okay with it if it takes a while, thing are piling up on my end since the start of the school year and I didn't really give you a great update since I've only stalled answering your questions in the last one.
  2. Lightpanda
    08-16-2013 05:27 PM
    Lightpanda
    Sorry was out of town thanks for the alarm! will get to it soon. I'm loving your updates though and this story seems really interesting.
  3. Ex-Admiral Insane
    08-13-2013 06:29 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    This is your 2-week alarm
  4. Lightpanda
    07-28-2013 02:07 PM
    Lightpanda
    Nah it's not rushed, I have lot's of time, and if I put it off again, i'll feel worse. and I really want to see what you have planned!
  5. Ex-Admiral Insane
    07-28-2013 10:54 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Oh no, I'm not accusing you or anything nor am I looking for an apology.
    Merely wondering if there was still any interest in the story. Don't worry, you don't have to rush to post something today or even this week for that matter.
  6. Lightpanda
    07-28-2013 10:45 AM
    Lightpanda
    Don't worry about pressure, if I ever take more than two weeks again please do pressure me. I'm so sorry about taking so long, I could give you a detailed excuse but i won't. I'll just tell you i'm sorry and my reply will be up later today.
  7. Ex-Admiral Insane
    07-28-2013 08:54 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Hi, not meant to pressure you or so but I was wondering how your update in the FFAZ was going. I've noticed your adventure in the AR has been picked up so I can understand if you're reluctant to RP in 2 forest areas. Want to change scenery?