Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 58
  1. TheKnightsFury
    08-18-2016 07:01 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Oh thats no good :/ cheers though
  2. Trot Away
    08-18-2016 06:43 AM
    Trot Away
    Oh, you mean your matchup? Will do! Sorry about the delay, I called it a night earlier yesterday as I wasn't feeling so stellar...
  3. TheKnightsFury
    08-18-2016 06:36 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Chuck her up?
  4. TheKnightsFury
    05-29-2016 05:18 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Hahahaha that is classic, I thought it was a bit out of the blue since you seemed fine earlier on. I dont think anyone cancelled any matches or replaced you so you should be right. Most people have their own issues so they tend to be quite understanding.
  5. Trot Away
    05-29-2016 05:09 AM
    Trot Away
    Not to worry, my friend. I'm not really going anywhere.

Actually, this is embarrassing to admit. But that Trainer Absence...was just me in a bit of an emotional tangent. You see, something I saw yesterday frustrated and tuned me out so hard that I couldn't think straight! I even went to bed early. I felt hopeless, and wondered why am I still around these parts...I feel better now and deleted the post, but it's only when I woke up that I realized that I made a mistake putting that up.

I'm really sorry if I startled anyone with putting it up in the first place. I dunno, maybe I was sleep-deprived or something! *Shrug* But I bet some folks are pretty ticked off with me by now, so I AM going to lay lower than usual. One thing I don't take back is that i'm sorry for being such a sensitive sap...
  6. TheKnightsFury
    05-28-2016 08:15 PM
    TheKnightsFury
    Sorry to see you leave again buddy. Best of luck sorting out your problems and hopefully we see you back sometime
  7. Trot Away
    05-28-2016 06:17 PM
    Trot Away
    Yeah, it can be as long as it doesn't start cutting in with my personal time...

Oddly enough, I actually made my selection purely on a whim. Some of my pokémon associate with each other in one way or another and I thought they would work well together...and they did sort of!
  8. TheKnightsFury
    05-28-2016 08:00 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Oh thats pretty cool. Sometimes i regret choosing to go to university. Ive made a mess of it as is, been there for 4 years now and have only actually done about 2 years. Mental health and general life stuff. Videography sounds like fun!

Yeah doubles can be pure luck sometime, especially hidden squad. You selected smart though which is credit in itself, im assuming you chose the mons you did cause you thought kush thought you would bring electrics? haha
  9. Trot Away
    05-28-2016 07:43 AM
    Trot Away
    Actually, i'm one of those folks who opted against College. I'm actually more...freelance, trying to figure out what to do. Right now i'm dabbling in Videography and video editing. But I also want to create music, too!

You think so? Shucks, thanks! Really, I think the Doubles was just a fluke of chance, if I didn't have an advantage my friends would have been done in pretty quick...I tend to try my best to avoid a disadvantage whenever possible. Maybe i'm being a bit TOO careful about it?
  10. TheKnightsFury
    05-28-2016 07:18 AM
    TheKnightsFury
    Are you studying? Im doing a bachelor of secondary education (science). Winter for me lol But i prefer the cold.

Technically not one anymore haha Just have to finish savy off. Its not a great deal of pressure tbh, if you play it smart its alright but grass is obviously one of the harder to defend. You dont give yourself enough credit, when your on your game you battle really well Like your match against talksick and that doubles one against kush. If you proved you could handle pressure a bit better and worked on being a bit more resilient i would consider you if I get the Water gym. But who knows how long that will be lol