UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > DaveTheFishGuy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between DaveTheFishGuy and MarbleZone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 180
  1. DaveTheFishGuy
    03-21-2016 08:33 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Hey man, trying to get back into a mood for... well, everything, really. If you've still got your Stunky by next Monday or so, I might make an offer for her.
    Also Cascadia reply soon hopefully oh god I'm so awful.
  2. MarbleZone
    12-24-2015 07:23 AM
    MarbleZone
    If you're on board then sure, I'd prefer to have a setup as well. Let me know if you have anything in mind or a Pokemon in particular you'd like her to breed with. ;)
  3. MarbleZone
    12-24-2015 07:17 AM
    MarbleZone
    I only asked because I don't realistically see things happening differently even with Egg House Passes :/ I don't want to force you into anything; I know there are Females on my team I wouldn't like to see breeding. If that's how you feel about yours don't feel pressured into accepting ;)
  4. DaveTheFishGuy
    12-23-2015 07:18 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Heh, figured you might be asking this. Sure, though I'd like a bit of a set-up with the Pokémon you'd intend to mate with her... plus I'd prefer her to be a Feraligatr, but she's only one level off that, so that's not too tough. The setup you did with Pest for Syre and Vesta was pretty awesome, though fair enough if you don't feel like going through all that again.
  5. MarbleZone
    12-20-2015 08:08 PM
    MarbleZone
    Hey mate, sorry to bug you, but I don't suppose your FB Croconaw would be available for breeding any time soon by any chance, would she?... Cheers
  6. MarbleZone
    09-04-2015 05:22 PM
    MarbleZone
    Thanks for picking me back up in WF mate! It's really fun to be updated once in a while instead of updating for other people :P
  7. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-28-2015 08:01 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    Update done. Expect Cascadia stuff soon!
  8. DaveTheFishGuy
    08-07-2015 01:02 PM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    I'm currently trying to work myself through a ridiculous case of brain failure that has stalled me on all fronts - including ASB and FB (hence the lack of a reply to my Cascadia update even though I have like three Pokémon I want to evolve there). Hoping that UPC and my own WF adventure moving will kick me back into gear. Sorry the delay man, I'll try my best to crank an update out soon.
  9. MarbleZone
    08-07-2015 08:36 AM
    MarbleZone
    Hey mate, do you want me to post in the WF Signal Boost thread or do you prefer to wrap up my current adventure yourself? Cheers
  10. DaveTheFishGuy
    05-07-2015 07:19 AM
    DaveTheFishGuy
    No worries man, least I can do considering all you've done for me in FB. I'm really glad it's flowing again, hopefully it'll stay that way now.
    Also I'll pick up Primeape as soon as I can, been having a bit of a mental block there for some reason.