Can you ref please?
  3. Whimsy
    11-02-2013 02:30 PM
    Whimsy
    Yes, yes it can.
  4. TCR
    11-02-2013 10:46 AM
    TCR
    if i ice beam the water, will it freeze around elekid?
  5. Whimsy
    11-02-2013 09:21 AM
    Whimsy
    It won't guarantee it, depending on what you do. The speed increase obviously only helps physical movement (attacking and dodging) so sitting there firing all the orbs means that you're just letting that boost go to waste.
    And, considering you're both right on top of each other...
  6. TCR
    11-02-2013 09:15 AM
    TCR
    Will DDance pretty much guarantee i get first move? Im unfamiliar with how increased speed works in pasbl
  7. Whimsy
    10-31-2013 02:07 PM
    Whimsy
    Ok I may have misread the guard amount as 2-3.
    About the explosion not alerting the guards - hadn't thought about it at the time.
    But if it makes it seem more plausible that the reason they got hit is because they were on the bridge investigating the explosion then I'll edit that in the other round.
    Also, the guards are watching from outside the forcefields. It says so in the arena description.
    And I assumed that the Bridge that I assume you were on is above the main Walkway (because the Upper Bridge is 10ft wide, a fact Kots didn't hesitate to point out), so that the wave would have hit any guards on that walkway. If that makes sense.
  8. TCR
    10-31-2013 01:55 PM
    TCR
    thats not the point lol. idc how much damage it caused.

the bridge is made out of bridge material. a wave of guards is 2-3 not 4 or more guards. and common sense dictates that if an explosion sounds off, the guards are going to investigate. besides which the surf cant hit the guards if its aimed at the middle of the bridge, since its like, a 20 foot span and theres a forcefield at both ends. but w/e
  9. Whimsy
    10-31-2013 12:44 PM
    Whimsy
    Simple.
    They didn't care much for being almost washed away by Surf.
    And I assume the bridge is made out of some sort of material that wouldn't be exploded easily.
    And said Explosion from DynamicPunch-Flamethrower fusion was localized between Dratini's Chest and Zeus' fist. It wasn't large enough to impact the bridge in any way, just very powerful. Like it's description states:
    Dynamicpunch (FT) -- The user punches the opponent hard with an energy-charged fist dealing significant damage. The energy creating a loud small-scale explosion on contact, sending the opponent flying, and possibly confusing it.
    Besides, the Laser Blasts deal Fire Damage, so it didn't really do much considering Dragon in Water.
  10. TCR
    10-31-2013 11:49 AM
    TCR
    why is it that the dynamicpunch (which theoretically shouldve blown a hole in the bridge but w/e) didnt summon the guards to fire 4 lasers at zeus, yet a wave going atop a bridge did?