UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Aposteriori

Conversation Between Aposteriori and Zelphon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 148
  1. Zelphon
    07-20-2016 10:30 PM
    Zelphon
    I mean, we all counter squad gyms so once again. I see no shame in having sigs that help against them.

As for things on my end, my fears of the sig rules where confirmed and I quit PASBL. Sigs where what I found fun about PASBL so I had no reason to stay any longer if they're to be in such a bad and creativity devoid state.
  2. Aposteriori
    07-20-2016 10:06 PM
    Aposteriori
    You, and many others who are not part of the circle get no say! buahahaha. How are things on your end?

I would like to see what sigs were guided for what gym, because let's face it, my squad is larger than normal, and most of my sigs were rehashes of other trainers
  3. Zelphon
    07-20-2016 09:46 PM
    Zelphon
    I mean regardless, I don't even see harm in the things he accused you of tbh.

People will do whatever it takes to win, that's the case with all competitive games. Whether it's abusing specific characters that happen to be overtuned, using the best weapons or in this case taking advantage of "loopholes" it's not really a super evil thing to do.

Charm himself, an LO has stated that we should always expect people to do whatever it takes to win so it's even officially approved as a mindset and general strategy.

I don't believe it was deserved and perhaps I am not privy to all knowledge. But hey what say do I got eh?
  4. Aposteriori
    07-20-2016 09:12 PM
    Aposteriori
    Eh, I'm fine. I saw what Jeri posted on your wall and all I got to say is that its fundamentally untrue. I did not go out of my way to create sigs to defeat gyms. Last I check, the process of approval was handled solely by SS from the time I started ASB. He was all I knew. When Jeri blew up on me for problem bigger than myself, he proceeded to outcast me in a way where the conversation was guided by him and the natural crowd of people who dislike me while minimizing the voices of those who did not mind having me around, or outright excluding them from an opinion. I did my part and resubmitted all of the sigs just as everyone else in the community. If there were more reasons, well good for him for feeling he did what "needed to get done".
  5. Zelphon
    07-20-2016 09:06 PM
    Zelphon
    So, getting banned probably sucked.

How you doing?
  6. Aposteriori
    06-27-2016 04:14 AM
    Aposteriori
    I recant my VM/PM. I did not see your previous TA.
  7. Zelphon
    06-25-2016 11:10 PM
    Zelphon
    Learn 2 TAs
  8. Aposteriori
    06-25-2016 09:04 PM
    Aposteriori
    last official bump for the match, after that you will have to focus on the DQ time
  9. Aposteriori
    06-21-2016 05:34 AM
    Aposteriori
    thank you for the heads up
  10. Zelphon
    06-20-2016 09:28 PM
    Zelphon
    Just making sure you know our match is switch=KO