UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > lilboocorsola

Conversation Between lilboocorsola and Lil'twick
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
  1. lilboocorsola
    06-18-2018 10:12 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Unfortunately it doesn't look like I'll be able to come after all. OTL Sorry. ;;

Yeah she was admittedly selfish and severely short-sighted, but I'm sure she still believed she was doing the right thing - just her judgment was clouded by lack of experience/understanding.
  2. Lil'twick
    06-18-2018 09:52 PM
    Lil'twick
    That would be awesome! Lwt us know when you could make it.

I think that as well, and perhaps a bit of naivety as wrll.
  3. lilboocorsola
    06-17-2018 09:45 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Actually a friend of mine might be willing to drive with me to visit you guys on the Cape on Tuesday if that's okay. =3

Thank you~ I have a lot of conflicted emotions over PD/Rose now but I like to think she did most of the things she did out of love. ;~;
  4. Lil'twick
    06-17-2018 07:42 AM
    Lil'twick
    Yeah we are, and idk we might go to Boston one day.

Yeah, typing is hard. Also that's amazing and really feelsy Yuki qeq
  5. lilboocorsola
    06-15-2018 10:53 AM
    lilboocorsola
    You guys are staying in Cape Cod, right? Are you traveling to Boston/where can we meet?

You mean the Trial? I guess that spoils a lot of the mystery then lol. Still not over the reveal, man. XP (Did you see the thing I drew btw?)
  6. Lil'twick
    06-14-2018 11:51 PM
    Lil'twick
    We don't have a set schedule, but I'll let you know. It's me, Sbeaze, Kadota, Deh, Slash, Okiku, CB, Luka, Emi, Shuckle, and Zelphon (who I'n dating). Tbh Sunday would probably ve our adjustment/chill day so if you have the time to drive down that would be cool!

I've watched up to the teail but I know the recent episode spoilers.
  7. lilboocorsola
    06-14-2018 10:17 PM
    lilboocorsola
    !!! Ooh I forgot the date was bumped up; thought the meet-up was still in July. XP What day(s) are you guys planning to be in Boston so we can hang out? Sunday would probably be easiest for me to get there. (Also who's actually coming?)

XP That's okay, I've been behind too. (Are you still watching the show though? Did you see the latest eps?)
  8. Lil'twick
    06-14-2018 09:48 PM
    Lil'twick
    I'm doing well Yuki! We'll be in Boston in two days, and it would be cool if we could catch up!

Also while it would be cool, I've been busy with moving and stuff and have been behind in fizzby stuff xd.
  9. lilboocorsola
    06-08-2018 03:31 PM
    lilboocorsola
    Hey, Lilt. How's it going?

I don't know if you saw but kawaiiconcept has a Plusle up for Trade based off Ruby from Steven Universe. I know we talked about possibly forming a Plusle and Minun pair at some point, and while I'm not sure if you still watch the show what do you think about making them a Ruby and Sapphire duo?
  10. lilboocorsola
    11-29-2017 12:35 AM
    lilboocorsola
    Thanks! I'm doing all right, hope all is well with you too~